Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Swap-bot #2

Time to send out my second set of swap-bot postcards!

Quotecard Postcard #64


The Cage, 1885 by Berthe Morisot
sent to Annie in Michigan
Quote:
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-Maya Angelou

The Sisters Zenaide and Charlotte Bonaparte, 1821
Jacques-Louis David
sent to Tanjalotta in Germany
quote:
"Here's all you need to know about men and women:
women are crazy and men are stupid.
And teh main reason women are crazy
is that men are stupid."
-George Carlin

Untitled, Charmion von Wieg
sent to Margaret in California
quote:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it,
but because by it I see everything else."
-CS Lewis

sent 17 September 2012

My first one received:

Jackson Pollock, Pasiphae, 1943.

"The Perfect is the enemy of the good." - Voltaire
from swap-bot user corioloskat - also from Simi Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment