Monday, September 17, 2012

100 ideas

I absolutely love Keri Smith's book Wreck this journal:



Here's mine:

(it's pretty raggedy)

what does this have to do with this blog? Well, here's one reason:
(when i'm done, I'll tape it shut and mail it to myself)

And here's another reason:
Page 89 - I must remember to do this!

More pages:
(Instruction #4: Instructions are open to interpretation. My plan was to steal fruit stickers, but it turns out that we get enough of them at home. Plus, I thought I was being funny)

Success.

I sprayed this page with my favorite perfume: Michael Kors. So now the entire journal smells fantastic :)

So what made me think to post about wreck this journal? Looking through my snail mail blogs, I came across This 100 Ideas post from theyearthepumpkinsarrivedlate. Turns out, it's by the same woman, Keri Smith! I thought, what a wonderful idea! But I am terrible at keeping a journal. So what if I turned this into inspiration for snail mail? Sort of like the mailtag that Erin sent me. Voila! Inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment