Tuesday, September 11, 2012

State Bingo!

Creating those maps a while ago gave me the idea of a state bingo (an idea stolen from Where's George). Basically, I'd like to send/receive postcards to/from each state by Christmas 2012.

I though Montana would be the hardest, so I started there first. My idea was to search for the state using sendsomething, but there are no active users from Montana! So, I found an avid Montanan user on postcrossing and sent her a message, and she graciously agreed to help me with my state bingo.

Here's the postcard she sent me:


from Brenda sept 2 2012

This has to be my favorite viewcard I've ever received. It shows so much, and the contrast makes it 10 times more visually interesting than most viewcards. Thank you so much Brenda!

And this is the card I'm sending to her in return. She said likes witches, and this is the only witch in my stash:


to Brenda in Montana 2012 sept 7
From the Wizard of Oz

She also like knitting, and "would love to see images of where you live and things that you find beautiful!"
I always have the problem of wanting to multiple things. This is why I need more penpals.

No comments:

Post a Comment