Sunday, February 05, 2023

InCoWriMo

International Correspondence Writing Month!

"InCoWriMo challenges you to hand-write and mail/deliver one letter, card, note or postcard every day during the month of February." - https://incowrimo.org/

Today is the 5th of February, so here are the 5 things I have written and sent this month!

Feb 1: Photobooth postcard to Martina in Slovakia, who likes photography and asked to hear about the day:
Postcrossing US-9099790
I also got to use an old stamp on this one! 

Feb 2: Oklahoma Route 66 postcard to Vidas in Lithuania. I've had this in my collection since I drove down Route 66 in March 2011!
Postcrossing US-9099217
I hope he enjoys the scene stamps! 

Feb 3: "3 Things in an Envelope" to Candy in Oregon. This was done through swap-bot.com, a swap of 3 things we think the recipient would like. I sent (1) newspaper pages in another language (these i brought home from Spain in 2004!), (2) postcards based on her list of like, and (3) vintage looking washi samples.
Feb 4: Downtown Los Angeles postcard to Heiko in Germany: 
Postcrossing US-9099243
Feb 5: Choshi Waterfall (Japan) to Anastasia in Israel:

Postcrossing US-9099237
Happy InCoWriMo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment