Saturday, October 20, 2012

Swap-bot Thriftstore Find

Received my package for the Thriftstore Find #30 - USA swap!
It's from Sherry in Pennsylvania!

This is the front of the card
She took this picture last summer.
I love it when there's a note or letter with the swap!
Thanks for the letter!

Fabric for my quilt!!!
Both are vintage cotton.

A blank postcard:
Ornamented column, Archaeological Museums, Istanbul.
Marble, Byzanz, 5th c.

And the actual thriftstore find!
A pitcher and vase, super adorable.
I already put a flower in the vase, and I think the pitcher will be for creamer :)
Sorry for the terrible photo.


She also sent an owl card with envelope, but I plan on actually using that so I'll post it when I send it :)

And she recommends the book Modoc, a true story about a boy and his elephant.


Swap-bot swap: Thriftstore Find #30 -USA

No comments:

Post a Comment